Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
These guys are awesome! Had the YLOD (red blinking light) on my PS3. So stuck between the decision of buying a new console, or sending it in for repairs with Sony I stumbled across xCubicle, and with all the good reviews I decided to give them a try. I brought my PS3 down to them on a Monday afternoon, put down a $20 diagnostic fee (which goes toward your total cost), and by Wednesday had a working console back in my possession. The grand total was $125 (including the aforementioned $20). Totally worth the money for a repair that only took TWO DAYS! Highly recommended!
Unfortunately they don't take anything outside their standard list of services it seems. For example I asked if they could put back together my iPhone which someone else opened and couldn't re-assemble. They said no because they don't want to be liable. I understand the point, but sorry, that's pretty weak.
"Fast, friendly, quality. I work in the game industry and needed by XBox to be functioning for a launch. It red ringed. I took it down at 1pm, told them I would pay for same day, they said they'd have it done in three hours. I went over to 88 Orchard and read and had coffee, and then they called me three hours later to tell me- my Xbox wasn't fixable.
They offered me an upgrade to a new Slim model, but I declined, because Slims can't install HD texture packs. So what they did instead was install a complete new motherboard into my own beloved chassis at no additional charge. Took them another hour.
They're awesome and I will recommend everyone I know with any Xbox issues to them. Cost less, went faster, and ultimately is probably going to last longer than sending it to Microsoft."