Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
Unfortunately they don't take anything outside their standard list of services it seems. For example I asked if they could put back together my iPhone which someone else opened and couldn't re-assemble. They said no because they don't want to be liable. I understand the point, but sorry, that's pretty weak.
"My brother's Wii had a disk read error for about a month. I tried cleaning the lens via a Wii Lens Cleaning Kit (a big rip-off), but that didn't work.
I called xCubicle and asked them about the problem. They knew right away how to fix it. The lens needed to be replaced.
I dropped off the Wii and paid the $20 cash deposit. I picked up the repaired Wii three days later and paid the remaining $40 balance.
They did an excellent job and rushed the job, so that my brother could get his Wii earlier to play over the weekend. I would definitely go there again for video game repairs."
I had a broken XBOX and everywhere wanted weeks to repair it, required me to mail it, and cost anywhere from $60-$175. It made me think I had to just buy a new console... but I searched a ilttle more... and found xCubicle right in Manhattan! xCubicle diagnosed the problem right on the spot and took the unit.... they did the repair for $65 and called me when it was complete three days later as originally stated. They even gave me a bag to carry it back as I had walked there to pick it up and didn't think to bring a bag. Excellent (and friendly) customer service, fair price, quick turnaround and high quailty work.