Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
Thank you! I now have a functioning ps3! These were my last hope, after checking out Video Games New York and calling around to a bunch of other places. Everyone said my ps3 was done for - no one was sure whether it was a firmware or hardware issue and it kept freezing up and turning green. I know - tragic. xCubicle has the best service I have ever experienced for tech repairs or tech anything for that matter. I dropped my forsaken ps3 off on Monday, received phone calls on Thursday and Friday and picked up a brand new, refurbished one on Monday. Excellent turn around time for something that was next to trash. They didn't fix it, but they did have great pricing for replacements and the transparency was refreshing. I managed to keep the same fat ps3 model and it runs smoothly, 60 day warranty included. Thanks again, Susan!
Great guy, extremely knowledgable, fast. Not cheap, but worth it, literally fixes most things while you wait. Can't beat that!
"""Hey I went to this place in Chinatown, it was nuts. There was no store really. You just walked up to the counter. You know, like buying food at an amusement park. And they fixed my stuff!"" You too will have a similar story to tell your friends.
I highly recommend xCubicle. They fixed a badly scratched CD of mine, which allowed me to export the data to my computer. This had not been possible before going here. The disc would freeze. Nothing worked. Not even the famed toothpaste method.
This is all thanks to their highly advanced CD scratch repair machine. I'm not talking about that cheap Walkman-looking thing you get in the clearance section of a Best Buy. This bad boy is a sophisticated piece of tech. They might be the only place in New York with one. And the service is only $7. The cool dude at the counter even offered to run the disc through the machine twice without charging me any extra. Whole process takes about 15 minutes.
Going here in and of itself is kinda neat. As mentioned before, there's no actual store to walk into. It's just a counter you go up to. Very old school. A nice change of pace and certainly a vestige in an increasingly bygone New York City."