Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
this is probably the quickest and most budget-friendly place I've been to for my x-box repair. I know nothing about games and was trying to get a video game for my boyfriend as a present, the shop owner was very nice and patient and helped answer all my questions about the x-box and games. There's also a painting of the "1-up" mushroom on their gate-which I thought was pretty creative!
These guys are awesome! Had the YLOD (red blinking light) on my PS3. So stuck between the decision of buying a new console, or sending it in for repairs with Sony I stumbled across xCubicle, and with all the good reviews I decided to give them a try. I brought my PS3 down to them on a Monday afternoon, put down a $20 diagnostic fee (which goes toward your total cost), and by Wednesday had a working console back in my possession. The grand total was $125 (including the aforementioned $20). Totally worth the money for a repair that only took TWO DAYS! Highly recommended!
"My brother's Wii had a disk read error for about a month. I tried cleaning the lens via a Wii Lens Cleaning Kit (a big rip-off), but that didn't work.
I called xCubicle and asked them about the problem. They knew right away how to fix it. The lens needed to be replaced.
I dropped off the Wii and paid the $20 cash deposit. I picked up the repaired Wii three days later and paid the remaining $40 balance.
They did an excellent job and rushed the job, so that my brother could get his Wii earlier to play over the weekend. I would definitely go there again for video game repairs."