Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
My savior. They are the ONLY place in NYC that replaces Nexus 5 screens. The replacement took them 45 minutes and was $175. The freelancers are super friendly and helpful. I will be definitely recommending their services!
I was in Chinatown with my gf so she could grab some herbal supplies. I was also looking for a microUSB cable for a Rapsberry Pi a work colleague lent me. To my surprise, I couldn't find the right cable anywhere, and when I asked for a microUSB, people would just look at me like I had asked for a rare flexi pressing of a GISM record. In other words; they were just straight up confused cause they didn't know what I was talking about. After some walking (and dumb luck) me and the lady stumbled across xcubicle. It had a sign with the Drupal logo. I knew I came to the right place! Not only did I ask for a microUSB, but the person working inside knew what a Raspberry Pi was and asked if I needed anything else! I was completely surprised and totally psyched that I had gotten my cable. Even more so, since the person knew what I was talking about. Xcubicle rules and is great for greeks!
The place looks sketchy and it is. They held my PS3 for 7 days before I decided to call and see what was going on. After 20 min on the phone listening to them search for it, I was told they couldn't fix it. They then offered to give me a trade in deal on a refurbished PS3 for $200. Use them at your own risk.