Bitcoin Miner - Antminer S1 180Gh/s
We are based in New York City. So if you live near us, you can just do a store pick up.
Currently we're the only place in NYC to sell Bitmain Antminer products. It's a great way to see it in person before purchasing these Bitcoin miners.
- Stand alone: After you configuring it, S1 mines alone without a stratum proxy
- Quiet: ANTMINER use the most power effective mining chips in the world, and the customized heat sink. All heat can be brought away by very slow wind. ANTMINER runs quietly.
- Stable: ANTMINER mines 24 hours a day, without unexpected stop mining.
- Accurate: Hardware Error rate as low as 0.3%, the lowest in the world.
- Power effective: Saving the investment of PSU, cable and the cost of electricity bills.
- 90 days of Warrenty: If your antminer damaged during the warrenty, just ship back the units and we replace you a new ones.
"AMAZING. Stumbled on this place through google cause my Playstation 80 GB (backwards compatible) would not even turn on anymore after i tried to reflow and reapply the thermal paste a third time myself. I brought it here and they charged me a $30 diagnostic fee and $70 more if they fixed the problem.
Sure enough, in one day, they had my PS3 bumping and alive once again. They showed me on a monitor that it turned on and even put a game in to verify that it was reading discs. The lady associate i dealt with was very professional and courteous. It's cash only but definitely well worth it! I now know where to go for my system needs. Highly highly recommended. Love you guys and gals!
PS - love the little figures and art in the window. Keep up the excellent work!"
Great experience- perfect work and fast. I smashed my phone at 2 (screen and LCD), it was good as new by 5.
"I had them repair my PS3 in November 2012 after it YLoDed in early October. It sounded like a leaf blower, but it was working again and I could recover my saves. Thing is, I had also bought a PC around the same time, and mostly started playing PC games, so even though I had a working PS3 again, I really didn't have much to play on it, so I didn't use it at all... turned it on now and then to cash in my PS+ subscription and get free games, watched maybe one or two movies on it although that was sort of undesirable since the leaf blower fan made it hard to hear the film.
Long story short, I had it on MAYBE about 25-30 hours in the last 6 months since it was repaired, and never to actually play games.
Today, I had it on to actually play a game, since The Cave is free on PSN for PS+. I get about 30 minutes into the game and boom, flashing red light again. I'm now kicking myself in the ass for not having played it in the month after the repair when they had a ""warranty"" for their work, and now I'm back in the same boat I was in before. I wouldn't recommend going with these guys... they were very polite with me, but clearly they don't really know what they're doing with the repairs, and saving the $50 isn't really worth it."