2DS / 3DS / XL Controller Mod - Gamecube / SNES / Wii
FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.
PROMO REBATE $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is only a service as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
what to say that xcubicle r the best in new york ty for fix my x-box-360
When I first saw it was a cubicle on Essex St, the name of the business dawned on me. LOL! I couldn't have asked for more from these guys, they were polite and friendly with guaranteed work (if the system fails anytime within 60 days- you bring it back without hassle)! I brought my PS3 for work and I was in and out of the place in a matter of minutes for the diagnostic. I figured they'd be done with my console in several days since I noticed MANY consoles in their qaint little shop but to my surprise, I got the pick-up call in just a day! They will answer any questions you have via phone and email with fast responses, so if you need your console fixed, these are the fellas for the job!
These guys are awesome. Note only did they fix my nexus 4 screen in an hour, same day, but it's perfect. It's as good as new if not better. Their pricing is also incredibly fair--they charged maybe $30-$40 over the cost of the LCD + digitizer part, and it's well worth it. RECOMMEND.