Yes! We're now accepting Bitcoin & Credit Card payments for 3DS Controller Mod products/services that ship to/from Boise, Idaho. As a Bitcoin friendly business, we're offering 10% discount on 3DS Controller Mod products/services when paid with Bitcoin. Just email us after paying via Bitcoin and we'll refund you the discount amount. Offer not valid when combined with other promotions.
If you live near NYC instead of Boise, Idaho, you can also give us a call to see if we have 3DS Controller Mod products/services in stock before stopping by locally.
**FYI: This is NOT for the NEW 3DS systems. That version is still being developed.**
**PROMO REBATE** $50 off of the mod service. More details: http://www.phonerepair.us/rebate?...
**As requested, we have pre-modded systems packages for sale. Keep in mind cable adapters need to be purchased separately!**
We are providing 2DS/3DS/XL controller modding service developed by Loopy. Now it's possible to use a Gamecube / SNES / Wii controller on your 3DS system. This is **only a service** as you will have to send in or bring your system to our shop for this service. Turn around time will be 7-14 days as these are made to order.
This mod includes the Gamecube adapter only. If you need other adapters, you will have to purchase them separately.
*If your looking to just purchase the full system with the mod pre-installed, we have that too. It will be a used or refurbished system. Since there are many colors for the 3DS, please email us to inquire about this as it will have to be made to order.*
All mods come with a 90 day warranty on the mod itself only.
This is what's involved in doing this tedious mod, for those that think it's a simple task:
- Disassembling the mobo carefully without ripping cables
- Solder and splicing 18 wires and keeping track of them
- Carving a whole in the bottom & top case to fit the mod chip
- Gluing the mod chip so it sits in place properly
- Splicing the controller extension cords and soldering it to the connector
- Heat shrink wire wrap the extension cord
1. Place the modding order.
2. Send your system to: xCubicle -- 25 Essex Street, New York NY 10002
3. Please remove any game cartridge and SD cards before mailing the system. We will not be responsible if they are missing during the servicing of your system. Thanks for your understanding.
Had my iPhone 5 battery replaced. Quick, friendly, great value!
Super great experience! My appointment was at 5:30pm and I showed up a little early. They checked my phone and identified the issue right away. Phone was fixed in 10 min and I was on my way. Highly recommended!
These guys took old broken Xbox 360 and fixed it for a reasonable price. Fast service and great storefront. I really enjoy dealing with electronics through a drive through style window and they offer a 90 warranty on all work. I did not need to ship my Xbox because I live so close.